Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tattoo chair, kIND Of (^_^)

Well, first I am sharing a chair I made to go in a tattoo Parlor lot I made in my Game. What it is actually, is a re-mesh of the OFB makeover chair. The animations work, and it matches that spiffy leather chair set maxis made. *issue, when the seated Sim is raised there is a gap* It was made with the Idea that if you have overlays of Tattoos and piercings in your download folder(under makeup/accessories setting in game) you can choose them and bring the experience to life.
I have started a thread on MTS quite some time ago to find someone to fix the gap/sim float but it didn't work out. There is also more pictures and a better detail of what I wanted to do with it. But I have been using it this way for a long time. Here is the link if you a interested:
Chair concept and additional pictures


If your not to particular and want it as is:
DOWNLOAD
ENJOY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !


2 comments:

  1. I love this chair, it looks amazing in my tat shop, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Glad it's useful :)

    ReplyDelete